Thursday, November 29, 2007

We're getting some help!!!

Ok, so I sent a link to our little blog to some other teachers and administrators in the building. The idea was to let them see what we're doing and to get some ideas from them - so if you start to see some posts by other people just know that they are doing it with my permission. Just to get the ball rolling, Ms. Cirino (Staples webmaster) sent me a link to www.picnik.com . It's a site that I'd never heard of before but after playing with it for a while, it's pretty cool. It allows you to edit your pictures with some pretty cool effects. And, as always on this blog, it's free. Take a look and let me know what you think.



1 comment:

Kevin Glass said...

I tried it out and it's pretty cool. You can do many of the same things in iPhoto.